A Selected History of Retinal Illustrations, 1851–1900 and Beyond: Exhibit Catalog Public Deposited
This exhibit, on view from September to December 2019 in the OHSU Library, traces the developments in retinal illustration throughout the history of ophthalmology, from the first retinal atlases up to twentieth century techniques. Exhibit and catalog curated by Donald L. Blanchard, M.D. with the assistance of Jane Shull and Meg Langford.
- trigt, dr. van (adrien christophe), 1825-1864
- jaeger, eduard, ritter von jaxtthal, 1818-1884
- helmholtz, hermann von, 1821-1894
- liebreich, richard, 1830-1917
- medical illustration
- swan, kenneth c.
- francone, clarice ashworth
- weeks, john elmer, 1853-1949